The current progress of my journey in Mexico on a Honda Tool 125 motorcycle with an engine about as powerful as your lawnmower and sized for the Asian and Mexican market (for lilliputians).
- I have already ridden 11 Mexican states and have covered about 2,500 km = 1550 miles
- The gasoline has so far cost me 55$ USD (2 liters for free from random Mexicans who helped me in my time of need)
- I paid for accommodation in hostels for a total of 49 days for about 400$ USD
- I bought a motorbike (made in 2012) with 1 helmet and license plate for 600$ USD second-hand
- A slightly better helmet second-hand, a box for the back of the bike, a net for the seat and the necessary tools cost a total of about 100$ USD
- For repairs (work and necessary parts) I have already given a total of 270$ USD (+ 1 towing by a tow truck for 30$ USD)
- Clicking on certain points on the map will show you my current location (motorbike icon) or my destination (red icon).
- The blue line shows the journey I’ve already made.
- I’m gradually adding photos of the cities and places I’ve visited (yellow icons) to each point.
- The pale blue icons are just random photos
- I recommend clicking on the square icon in the top right corner of the map to view the map full screen.